Send resume to email@example.com
Total OT Earnings: $170-190K
Our Client is a global technology company, designs and develops networked visualization products for the Entertainment, Enterprise and Healthcare markets.
Client has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and APAC. Company is active in more than 90 countries with 3,300 employees worldwide. Client posted sales of 1.029 billion euro in 2015.
We are currently hiring for a Business Development Executive to join our sales team within our Healthcare division.
For this position we prefer candidates that reside in the Northwest and near a major airport.
This position will be responsible for the following states: WA, OR, ID, MT, ND, SD, NE, WY, UT, CO.
Our Client utilizes a Business to Business (B2B) sales process to take highly technical products to market through and with our business partners.
The Healthcare Business Development Account Executive must effectively communicate with end users and partners to ensure that the company’s clinical, operational and financial solution advantages are clearly understood. Client provides “best in class” medical grade display solutions designed for radiology, mammography, cardiology, clinical imaging, surgical and other primary imaging applications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Effective demonstration of Client Healthcare’s imaging technologies at the hospitals, health systems, and end user accounts.
• Achieve regional sales targets and track opportunities from discovery to close.
• Perform product demonstrations at clinical sites to highlight product differentiation based on clinical, operational and financial factors.
• Effective communication of the company’s value proposition with key decision makers to include Director of Radiology, Chief of Radiology, Clinical IT, Purchasing and other key department management personnel.
• Prospecting, evaluating opportunities, presenting our products, strong negotiation skills, cold calling, product selection and supporting the customer’s purchase.
• Cultivate new customer relationships and maintain strong focus on current customers through effective use of the sales and service organizations.
• Ability to detail technical product features, benefits and attributes to various staff positions in healthcare customers.
• Provide sales support to national value added resellers, regional distributors, integrated solution providers and OEM Partners.
• Development and execution of regional business plans that employs strategic account segmentation.
• Management of sales pipeline and forecasting activities through corporate CRM.
• Execution of a sales process through and with our business partners
• Undergraduate degree is required
• Healthcare IT and/or capital equipment sales experience preferred
• Minimum 5 years of sales/industry experience in an industry that requires a complex sales.
• Experience interacting with physicians as part of a complex sales process.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Excellent phone and presentation skills
• Proven demonstration skills and technical products
• Successful, documented sales track record of achievement
• Able to travel up to 70% to regional customer sites, tradeshows, corporate meetings, etc.
• Completion of professional sales training courses strongly desired e.g. Miller Heiman, Spin Selling, etc.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com or SAP CRM systems is required