Clinical Applications Integration Systems
The Applications Specialist shall:
- Use screen-sharing technologies to remotely demonstrate Client Imaging products to prospective customers, as well as participate in onsite pre-sales demonstrations and tradeshows.
- Document demonstrations and provide reports to the Client Imaging management team.
- Perform training both remotely and at customer facilities, in both group and one-on-one situations, including the use of all clinical workflows supported by the Client Imaging software as intended in each Project Scope of Work.
- Document each participant of any training session and produce participation reports for the Client Imaging Project Manager.
- Either already have or be willing to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
5-10+ years clinical and healthcare informatics experience.
50-60% (60-80% during first 3-6 months)
Employment Type and Location
Job Type: Full-time