Location: Los Angeles area
Salary to 100K
Send resume to email@example.com
Under minimal supervision, the Clinical Imaging Systems Engineer is responsible for providing implementation and technical support for the ancillary clinical imaging departments. This includes troubleshooting issues or problems with IT approved applications, interfaces and workstation configurations. This position ensures that ancillary systems can be supported by the IT infrastructure. The Clinical Imaging Systems Engineer collaborates with the ancillary department’s designated superusers, 1st level systems support and the Technology (IT) department. Assists with ongoing maintenance including enhancements and upgrades to the medical imaging applications or hardware. The clinical Imaging Systems Engineer will assist with project plan development, system selection, and ROI analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or 4+ years of related work experience preferably in a Medical Imaging area.
1. 3 or more years of hands-on experience with desktop applications and hardware support in a hospital setting.
2. Minimum of 1 year experience with Cardiology, Radiology or Radiation Oncology related applications.
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills on applications, network, and workstations.
4. Basic knowledge of Citrix application development.
5. Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities, with attention to details.
6. Understanding of clinical workflow, HL7 and DICOM protocols preferred.