Our Client is looking for an energetic and motivated Software Engineer to join the Cloud Team of Engineers. The Software Engineer reports to the Vice President of Engineering on the Engineering Team. The Engineering Team is responsible for the design, development, testing, and support of Client’s medical image share software platform and applications.
Working with other team members, the Software Engineer will be responsible for understanding the business needs and developing end-to-end cloud software solutions to meet the business needs.
- Work in an agile team that includes product owners, UI developers, and QA engineers and testers on assigned projects.
- Development on Client cloud environment, both hosted cloud and AWS.
- Provide software design proposals for the project and seek team’s agreement.
- Implement the approved design by the team.
- Implement unit and integration testing.
- Review other team member’s code.
- Review test plans.
- At least 3+ years’ experience with designing and developing advanced frameworks/platforms or application development.
- Deep and broad knowledge of advanced Java technologies and design patterns, including Spring (MVC, Security, DI, AOP, Web Services ), Hibernate, JPA, J2EE and core Java packages.
- Relational database modeling.
- Working experience on medical imaging software development.
- B.S. in Computer Science or 7 or more year’s equivalent experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with both management and peers.
Preferred but not required
- DICOM knowledge, IHE XDS, XDS-I and XCA profiles.