The company is currently looking to hire a Senior Customer Service Engineer for the Billings, Montana area. This role will under minimal supervision, performs installation, maintenance and repairs on Company products at assigned customer sites as directed by service management.
Responsibilities for the Senior Customer Service Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Performs installations, maintenance and repairs on Company products at assigned customer sites in accordance with QSR guidelines.
- Resolves technical equipment failures through phone support and on-site customer visits.
- Performs troubleshooting, diagnostic evaluations and routine inspections on Company equipment.
- Identifies and develops new service contract opportunities in order to increase service revenues.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships in assigned accounts in order to promote exceptional customer satisfaction and sale of Company products.
- Adheres to maintenance schedules to insure that regular and preventive maintenance work schedules are completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintains an inventory of parts and tools within corporate limits.
- Follows corporate standards for the calibration of test tools.
- Follows Company and department policies, procedures and guidelines in performing daily work assignments.
- Adjusts work schedules to meet customer and business demands. Participates in after-hours service and travel, as required.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Utilizes all corporate communication systems on a regular basis in accordance with service management direction. Follows corporate guidelines for allowed use and usage.Acknowledges and closes out inventory returns with the Service Operations (Inventory Planning) Department within five (5) days from receipt.
- Completes Astea service requests for all service functions performed (call closings, time sheets, etc.) and submits them in a timely manner. Open service requests shall follow the corporate guidelines for the number allowed open and requirements for being updated\maintained within the service management system, Astea.
- Completes expense reports and submits them in a timely manner to the service management for review and approval on a monthly basis.
- Submits film badge in accordance with the Company’s radiation safety program.
- Maintains company supplied tools service manuals and spare parts lists. Order spare parts, as needed for scheduled maintenance or emergency service.
- Issues and follows up on Service Agreement offers.
- Maintains, protects and safeguards all Company equipment and materials.
- Maintains a valid driver’s license in the state of residence.
Participates in training programs sponsored by the Company and/or other outside training institutions in order acquire the requisite skills necessary to perform the primary job duties and responsibilities inherent in the position. It is expected that all employees will obtain the following professional certifications within 18 months following their appointment to this position:
MCSE or equivalent Certification
OEM Computer Hardware (Compaq/HP/Dell);
Completion of product specific FUJIFILM Certification Training.
- The individual will have at least five (5) years of experience in the support of medical imaging devices or medical informatics’ systems in addition to the certification or completed training requirements listed above.