The Imaging System Project Manager shall be responsible for the development and execution of project planning and scheduling. In addition, shall be responsible for the reporting and analyzing associated costs of rigging, mechanical installation, site drawings, and other related special services paid by company that are required for DR, Analog, and CR Mammo X-ray Suite Imaging Products.
General Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensures that site planning, site planning costs, and site planning results are effective and economical.
2. Reports and evaluates costs for site planning, site rigging, and mechanical installation for each project or by sales order for x-ray related projects.
3. Provides project management for all Imaging Systems installations.
4. Provides preliminary Auto CAD site plans for all x-ray related suites and approves final site plans prior to submission to the customer.
5. Reviews the quotations and sales orders for technical accuracy to limit change orders or NCR due to incorrect or missing items that would affect service installation efficiency and costs.
6. Updates the company Sourcing Group on cost changes and revisions for purchase orders for rigging, planning, and other installation related expenses paid by company.
7. Provides status updates to Government Accounts Group, by communicating weekly with the sales and support team members.
8. Attends meetings, maintains communicates with sales teams, service teams, transportation management, customers, and others as needed to keep projects moving forward and on schedule.
9. Performs post installation survey and analysis of projects completed to insure high quality standards are maintained.
10. Performs other task or projects as requested by management.