PACS Project Manager
Our client, a leading medical imaging company, is currently looking for a PACS Project Manager to join their team.
Live anywhere on the East Coast with ability to travel to Raleigh initially.
Raleigh location a plus.
The HCIT division itself is the newest addition to this large nationwide company. This HCIT division still embodies the entrepreneurial spirit which has made it one of the most popular PACS systems in the country. Lean, vibrant and exciting, it has positioned itself for explosive growth as it continues to add multi-functional capability to its core product line while exploring new opportunities in the imaging market.
More specifically, the Implementations group has undergone a major transformation where traditional project management methods have been rolled out to support this explosive growth. This an exciting opportunity at a critical time. With the improvements which have been made and with all of the advances yet to be made, this is a place where you can have a major influence in determining the future direction of the department and how it operates. With bigger and more complex projects pouring in on a daily basis, we seek smart, dedicated professionals who understand Project Management, and how to run large, multifaceted projects in an environment which will challenge you and force you to be a creative problem solver who knows project management is not a 9 to 5 career.
Project Manager Job Description:
- Manages, Leads and coordinates all aspects of the Medical Imaging implementation process from quotation to customer acceptance.
- Creates, manages, disseminates and updates project documents including implementation plans, scope documents, status documents, issues logs, work breakdown structures, task schedules, tests and acceptance documents.
- Effectively manage project scope to ensure all project deliverables are completed while preventing unnecessary scope change.
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Acts as the primary point of contact to the customer throughout the project life cycle.
- University degree or college diploma (BS/BA) or equivalent experience
- PMI PMP Certification a plus
- At least 5 years experience successfully managing IT projects. Experience with RIS, PACS and/or CVIS is strongly preferred.
- Experience coordinating multiple software implementations in parallel.
- Team player and leader with excellent leadership, relationship building, conflict resolution, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to travel on company business
Interested Candidates please submit your curriculum vitae and supporting documentation to: