Send resume to email@example.com
Location San Francisco or Boston
Salary to 6 figures
About the Position
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated software engineer who joins our R&D team and work in machine learning research, statistical analysis and inferences and development in medical imaging and healthcare industry. The candidate must be a highly analytical and capable C++/C# and/or python programmer with solid experience driving algorithmic solutions from prototype to implementation. He or she should also possess a keen interest in staying up-to-date on new developments in machine learning in both academia and industry, and be able to apply that knowledge to challenging problems across multiple domains.
- Research, experiment, build prototypes using new technologies such as machine learning applicable to the proposed solutions.
- Research, develop, and apply methods for inference and classification from textual and image data
- Develop new algorithms and methods for finding hidden relations and trends from large data.
- Design experiments to answer targeted questions.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis in high dimensions.
- Develop NLP or other text analytic components
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics or related background.
- Solid background in image analysis
- Strong coder in C++/C# and Python
- Demonstrated an ability to work independently with excellent communication skills
- Ability to research and I tune with developments in academia and industry
- Experience in GPU is a plus
- Background in database is a plus
- Computer Science degree, or MS degree, or equivalent knowledge with a focus on machine learning, vision/ image analysis, mathematics and/or statistics
- Broad work experience with large data sets and/or image analysis
- Strong experimental design and analysis skills.
- Strong interest in medical imaging and healthcare industry
- Masters or Doctoral degree in the Computer Science related field.