The Systems Applications Engineer shall:
- Have Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, OpenSuSE Linux, and networking skills sufficient to install and support Client Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities.
- Have understanding of the overall healthcare IT standards relevant to each project, specifically but not limited to IHE, DICOM, HL7 and HIPAA.
- Work with the Client Customer Service team to define and document detailed system requirements.
- Present technical status updates to the Project Team.
- Be responsible for installation and configuration of Client Imaging products, both remotely and at customer facilities.
- Configure DICOM and HL7 interfaces, and integrations with 3rd Party Products.
- Train, both remotely and at customer facilities, customers’ support resources on the use and support of Client Imaging products.
- Either already have or be willing to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
Preferred, 5+ years healthcare informatics, or related experience. Less experience will be considered for the right candidate.
Degree in a technical or scientific subject or equivalent qualification.
Experience in one or more of the following areas: Administration Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, networks, DICOM / HL7, medical imaging, software development, scripting languages (perl, php, bash, …).