Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary to 140k plus bonus
The Technical Product Manager (TPM – Enterprise Security Solutions) is responsible for developing the technical features, detailed requirements and architectural guidelines for Client’s Healthcare Enterprise Software Platform’s to the system architecture and development organizations. The TPM works closely with the Product Managers to develop an enterprise security solutions strategy and associated product roadmap; and evangelizes and defends the vision of the Client’s Healthcare Enterprise Software Platform’s with the system architect and development team on a day to day basis. The TPM owns the product launch process by working collaboratively across the organization to ensure that product releases can be installed, trained and supported.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Analyze functional and technical requirements in direct relation with Client’s enterprise platforms and application solutions from all aspects of new customers and installed base customers.
- Define technical platform and architectural requirements with an enterprise B2B platform approach for introduction to system/solution architects and development.
- Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and processes.
- Gather inputs, establish direction and formulate the technical Platform product features for the next version(s) of the Client’s Healthcare Enterprise Software Platform’s.
- Meet and gather market requirements through customer, internal and industry interactions.
- Oversee development of products to ensure product correctness and success. Work closely with Product Development during the entire lifecycle of agile product development.
- Plans for our Client enterprise platform security solutions by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards while designing the future critical communication standards.
- Defines the deployment and installation processes for security systems by: specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment, directing equipment and software installation and calibration, preparing preventive and reactive measures, creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys, providing technical support and completing documentation.
- Review, recommend and define proper enterprise security diagnostic and access tools to enable the analysis, reporting and escalation of security events.
- Act as primary contact for the definition of best practices & requirements for vulnerability testing of our Client enterprise platform and deployment networks.
- Identifies areas of security risk for our Client enterprise platform and assist with efforts with company personnel to mitigate those risks to an acceptable level.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Computer Science or Business; or relevant work experience.
- Healthcare/clinical background is a requirement.
- Passion for technology and a understanding of compliance regulations around the Healthcare Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in enterprise software, SaaS solutions, and/or cloud-based software with increasing technical product leadership responsibilities.
- Must have 5 or more years of ‘extensive’ knowledge and practical enterprise software experience in multiple areas of security software including: security architecture, Internet protocols, VPN technologies, anti-virus and spam technologies, endpoint security, risk and vulnerability assessments, and compliance.
- Experience with defining and implementing Enterprise software platform and deployment architectures (workflow management systems).
- Experience in an agile development organization.
- Experience in mobile and web applications development in an enterprise setting.
- In depth knowledge of PSTN, voice and data networks. SIP, VoIP and other telephony technologies preferred.
- LAN/WAN environments preferred.
- Cloud and SaaS based enterprise software deployments preferred.
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT environments a required.
- Knowledge of User Experience principles and best practices is a plus.
- MS Office Suite.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical, communication and influencing skills. The individual will exhibit an ability to work in team setting, sound business judgment and is able to drive for results with minimal guidance.
- Robust interpersonal skills with evidence of teamwork and collaboration. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with Client and its customers at all levels. Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Advocate for user / customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Passion for understanding security vulnerabilities and a desire to create standards and methods to prevent against intrusion.