Reports To: President and Executive VP
MUST have current Tech Support Management experience as well as hands on technical skills!
Summary: Responsible for overseeing technical services staff. Generates, coordinates, schedules and orchestrates customer test and training programs. Provides technical support on all levels of manufacturing, marketing and sales by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provides technical support via telephone, e-mail and field services for existing customer base – as needed.*
2. Acts as liaison between sales, marketing, engineering and customers to provide required system capabilities and/or resolve problems. Manage and resolve escalated Service issues.
3. Ensures all customer support issues are resolved promptly.*
4. Manages technical customer support on company’s CRM system daily.*
5. Communicates all design problems and “bugs” to the correct areas within the organization.*
6. Coordinates and manages customer system builds and installations.*
7. Coordinates and manages system upgrades and repair efforts.*
8. Collaborates with potential customers to ensure any customized requirements are fully understood, documented and communicated to the appropriate areas for action.*
9. Coordinates software and hardware system test plans.*
10. Provides technical training for customers and staff as required.*
11. Coordinates and generates customer training programs to include but not limited to staffing, materials and logistics.*
12. Updates systems training and corresponding supporting documentation.*
13. Administers and ensures the quality of products by testing procedures.*
14. Travels as necessary and maintains project management responsibilities.
15. Follows industry standards regarding safety policies and procedures.*
16. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Our client pays 100% of healthcare benefits, plus max contribution to 401k plan.
Salary is dependent upon experience, approx range is six figures.
If qualified with previous healthcare technology services management experience, please send resumes to doug@SkinnerandAssociates.com