Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Mid 100s base with total comp mid 200s with variables
The VP of Partnerships and Alliances (VPPA) will be the primary point of contact for strategic business alliances and channel partners in North America and is responsible for contributing to our client’s revenue goals through the identification, development and management of these partners. The ideal candidate will be a results driven, sleeves rolled up leader and team player. The ideal candidate will come from a vendor with multiple clinical solutions.
Responsibilities and Competencies
Create a professional “Relationship Life Cycle Management” process and collaborate with sales, services and marketing leadership to develop a profitable and manageable Partnership Strategy.
Identify and negotiate strategic relationships with highly targeted organizations and then oversee execution of agreed plans through tactical diligence.
Resolve conflicts, think creatively, be flexible and adaptable to both internal and external environments to find winning paths and structure meaningful win-win results for all parties.
Develop go-to-market and field-to-field collaboration activities with all partners with specific emphasis on the Independent Clinical Archive (ICA) business.
Provide written weekly business briefings and manage quarterly business reviews with strategic partners.
Maintain strong working relations with sales and services leadership, setting up sales engagement, account planning, services training and marketing campaign meetings.
Develop and maintain a strong business and technical understanding of our company products; coordinating sales and product training based around product positioning and client technical and business requirements.
Understand partners’ business needs, applying market knowledge to respond intelligently to competition promoting company solution suite as an integral part of each partners offering.
Act as primary liaison between company (and its departments) and partners as appropriate on partner related matters.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Understanding of customer, vendor and partner relationships with 5+ years of healthcare IT channel sales management, business development, or alliance management experience. Prefer vendor experience with multi clinical solutions.
· Experience in healthcare IT required with a thorough knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications such as SalesForce.com.
· Outstanding written, oral communication and presentation skills.
· Must be willing to travel approximately 30% of the time.
· Strong interpersonal and listening skills coupled with exceptional personal, business ethics and moral character.